Because all of our products are individually customized and permanently marked, we cannot accept returns. Please see our policies below regarding order errors and shipping breakage.
We will immediately replace an item at no charge if we make an error on the engraving or printing. However, if the error was made by the customer (such as a typo made on the order form) then we can't be held responsible. While we will attempt to clear up any uncertainties, in general we will follow what is on the order form. Please proofread orders before submitting them.
There is always the possibility of breakage when shipping fragile items, no matter how well they are packaged. Please note the following policies about shipping damage:
• We must be notified of the breakage at the time of order receipt.
• Broken glasses and packaging should temporarily be held in case our carrier elects to come inspect or recover the damaged goods.
• For orders of engraved glassware that suffer shipping breakage, we will normally offer a choice of replacement glasses or product cost refund.
• Replacements will normally be shipped via the same shipping method that was selected on the order form. If Ground shipping was used for the original order, it will also be used for the replacement shipment.
Orders are fully cancellable prior to order production. However, refunds cannot be given once orders have been engraved. Changes may be made at any time prior to order production, but a charge will apply if changes are requested after the order has already been engraved.
We produce and ship orders very quickly. However, shipping transit time still applies to your order after it leaves our facility. Please note that Ground transit times do vary significantly depending on your location. We are happy to accommodate short notice deadlines.
However, please note the following:
• We need to be notified if your order has any special requirements. Otherwise, it will be handled on our normal timeline. We can't take responsibility for a deadline if that information hasn't been communicated to us.
• We can't be responsible for any delays that occur after we ship the order. Occasionally, shipping problems may occur that are beyond our control (for example, a weather issue that delays deliveries in your local area).
We can ship to APO/FPO addresses. Such orders will be shipped via the US Postal Service, and will be subject to different costs and timelines than our domestic shipments. Please contact us if you are interested in an APO/FPO shipment.
At this time we are only making shipments to the United States.
Customer Supplied Artwork
We are happy to work with graphics or logos that are supplied by our customers. We do recommend providing us with a high resolution version of any image to be engraved or printed. We will attempt to point out any artwork issues before we make the order (such as pixelation caused by low memory size files, or issues with color translation). However, when using customer-supplied art, we are limited by the quality of the image that we receive.
Limits On What We Will Engrave or Print
In general, we can engrave anything that our customers desire. We don't mind humor, profanity, or off-color content. However, we reserve the right to refuse orders with symbols or messages that are openly offensive to any group of people.